TEXERE BIOTECH, a Belgian SPRL, having its registered office located at Rue des Artisans 4A, 6210 Frasnes-Lez-Gosselies, Belgium, Tel :+32 (71) 74 41 86, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, registered with the Banque-Carrefour des Entreprises under the number 0666.661.105, whose intracommunity VAT registration number is BE 0666.661.105, trading under the name “TEXERE BIOTECH”.
- Legal Representative : Jean-Jacques DUFRANE
- Editorial Manager of the Site: Amel TOUNSI
TEXERE BIOTECH may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features, at any time. TEXERE BIOTECH may remove, modify or otherwise change any content, including that of third parties, on or from this Site. TEXERE BIOTECH may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or to the entire Site without notice or liability. TEXERE BIOTECH may terminate the authorisation and rights given below and your use of the Site at any time in its sole discretion and upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all materials that you have downloaded from the Site.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The website is made available by the company incorporated under Belgian law, TEXERE BIOTECH, with its registered office at Rue des Artisans 4A, 6210 Frasnes-Lez-Gosselies, Belgium , VAT BE 0666.661.105, email address email@example.com.
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy as regards the processing of personal data, by TEXERE BIOTECH, further to a request for information or an order for documents. By confirming that you agree to your data being sent to TEXERE BIOTECH, you give TEXERE BIOTECH consent to collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to respond positively to the requests that you make when visiting the website;
- to optimise the management of the website and the commercial and administrative contacts of TEXERE BIOTECH and its client administration;
- to optimise the quality of the services offered to internet users and of the website;
- to prepare market surveys and compile visitor statistics;
- to keep you regularly informed, especially by e-mail, of the activities, new services and products of TEXERE BIOTECH;
- to undertake direct marketing actions, especially via e-mail.
You have the right, simply upon request, to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In accordance with the conditions stipulated by law, you can also gain access to the data relating to you and have data that is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant corrected. In accordance with the conditions laid down by law, you can also object to the processing of your data for important and justified reasons. Any request in this respect can be sent:
- either via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- or by letter to the following address: TEXERE BIOTECH, Rue des Artisans 4A, 6210 Frasnes-Lez-Gosselies, Belgium;
- the responsible person for processing your personal data is Amel Tounsi (acting as “Data Protection Officer”)
TEXERE BIOTECH can disclose your personal data to a third party at the request of any legally authorised government body or even on its own initiative if the company believes in good faith that such disclosure is required to comply with the laws and regulations, to protect and/or defend the rights or property of TEXERE BIOTECH, or the users of the website, in exceptional circumstances, to protect the safety of TEXERE BIOTECH, its clients, and/or the users of the website.
For further information about this policy, please contact email@example.com.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
How to delete and block our cookies?
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
By continuing to use our website, you explicitly agree to our placing cookies on your computer in order to analyse the way you use our website.
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this website, you must stop using our site.
Withdrawal of your consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings.
What cookies does TEXERE BIOTECH use and why?
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use our website – e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors.
These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users have and measure how effective our content is.
We use performance cookies for the following purposes:
- web analytics: to provide anonymous statistics on how our website is used;
- error management: to help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
By using our site, you accept the use of ‘performance’ cookies. Accepting these cookies is a prerequisite of using the website, so if you refuse them we cannot guarantee our site’s performance for you.